I’m catching up on the blogs I read. So I strolled over to Marissa’s and here lurked ten honest tidbits.
Hmmm. Unlike Marissa I experienced no issue with what to write. Just exactly how honest should I be?
Black and white? Room for shades of grey? Is grey still the truth? Brutally? Painfully? Serious? Silly?
1. I would give my own life for my son. Unreservedly.
2. I went to a very dark, dark place in the latter part of 2008. I’ve no desire to go back.
3. I compulsively collect journal after journal. I’ve not been able to truly, freely and honestly write in a journal for almost 20 years. If I did, it was destroyed. Yet, I still keep buying them.
4. I unabashedly love the song ‘Barbie Girl‘ by Aqua. Cringe if you will. I don’t care.
5. I am scared to send my secret(s) to Post Secret. What if you recognize me?
6. I didn’t call my own Mother for her final Mother’s Day. How’s that for evil?
7. I have been a terrible friend in 2008.
8. The vivid, bright and best points of 2008 were always with my friends. Ironic?
9. I always colour in the lines.
10. I made a bucket list. I’ll share if you will.
12. 2008 was the first birthday in 6 years that I couldn’t care less.
13. I couldn’t wait to kick 2008’s ass to the curb.
I will tag people. You go Martha, June, Sandy, Carmi, Susan, Ronna, Sharon